Thursday 3 March 2011

hair model inquire

I will attend workshop for our  new products and need models for each classes.
If you are interested to be my hair model and could be great deal for both of us.
Please let me know if you or your friends can make it.

SCLUPLES products is one of famous,large and new hairdressing supplier from here.
I've been very happy with them and always curiousty what they produce next.
I should involve our clients and make them happy ever.

now you have few spots left below,,,
・21/3 monday 10am-1pm Hair straight  at Chelteham  +1model

・16/5 monday 9am-4pm creative foiling colour +1model

・23/5 monday 9am-4pm creative colouring +1model


also  I will be able to give you maintenance for your hair if you are not comfoterble with it after work shop.

any more questions,,0433198510 or mkuzuoka@hotmail.com   MAKO

No comments:

Post a Comment